About Highland Village
Located in Jackson, Mississippi on I-55 North, Highland Village is a landmark ‘Shop, Work, Dine, Play’ destination like no other in the region.
Known for its tradition of quality and passion for personal service, Highland Village offers a vast assortment of premium shops comprised of unique, locally-owned boutiques and ‘first and only in Mississippi’ national stores.
Highland Village is also home to many prestigious businesses, including some of the area’s top specialty medical clinics.
From men's and women's apparel, special gifts and home accessories to a host of professional services, one-of-a-kind restaurants and the nation's leading natural and organic food retailer, Whole Foods Market, Highland Village is your ‘gathering place’ for fashion, home decor, food and fun.
Highland Village has three delightful fine dining restaurants, and two charming cafes. Whether it's a gourmet meal with fine wine or a quick sandwich and a cup of coffee while shopping, Highland Village has what our patrons are hungry for.
Convenience to our customers both locally and across the state is made easy by direct access from I-55, Northside Drive and Old Canton Road. Plenty of parking also helps to make Highland Village a desirable place to shop.
Highland Village is the largest specialty shopping center in Jackson, Mississippi. It is designed to project each shop's individual image while maintaining a unified architectural style and "old world" atmosphere with landscaped courtyards, bubbling fountains, and lush greenery. Our landscaping is a work of art that's always a work in progress designed to keep pace with the seasons.
UNIVERSAL CUSTOMER BASE
Highland Village caters to the well-educated, upper-income segment of the Jackson market as well as most of the state. We draw from sixty-four counties of eighty-two in Mississippi as well as neighboring states. Highland Village rewards our large customer base with service, quality, and selection of merchandise.
Highland Village presents its shops, salons and restaurants to its patrons in a fine-tuned media and marketing package. Along with the traditional marketing avenues of television, radio, print, and billboards, Highland Village maintains a dynamic web and social media presence. Our interactive web site is complete with an E-Village featuring an opt-in membership to receive special offers, event information and an electronic newsletter.
With the Highland Village management office and full maintenance staff located on the premises, we can assess problems and assist our tenants with difficulties they may encounter. We operate a "tenant alert system" allowing all of our tenants to be reached quickly in cases of shoplifting and other emergencies. The Merchants' Association, developed for the betterment of the center, grants each tenant one vote for issues ranging from marketing and advertising to security, hours of operation and holiday closings.
....Ask our Tenants
According to our merchants and employees, the most practical considerations for locating at Highland Village are:
- On-premise management
- Contact with the marketing & promotions office
- Full-time maintenance & landscaping staff that keeps the center clean and beautiful.
- Convenient, accessible location for customers and employees
- Free parking to merchants & employees
- Accessibility to highly qualified personnel, because of the center's operating hours and service location
- Up-scale market and appeal of attractive, quality merchandise
- Community recognition and involvement in community affairs
- Stability of merchants and management
- Multi-Use Center (retail and offices) brings in customers, i.e., additional traffic
- Great places to eat on the premises
- Merchants and employees work together in a friendly, competitive atmosphere where the goal is to "keep business in the center" by referrals and knowledge of competitors' merchandise selection, service, quality, value, and pricing.